Re: Buckram

I am writing to you all following both recent postings to the 'List' and
some direct correspondence to me, regarding the lack of availability of
buckram in the US.

Following discussions with our distributor, The Bookbinders Warehouse, and
with Peter Verheyen I am posting the following questionnaire for those
buckram users who may be having problems obtaining supplies.

I will need to see what kind of feedback is received in order to decide how
we can proceed with this.  In the long term we may find a way of having
some British Buckram stocked in the U.S.

Please reply to david@hewit.com and NOT to the List.

--------Questionnaire--------

1.  What is your average yearly usage in yards/metres of Buckram?

2.  How often do you place orders for Buckram?

4.  Would you be willing to purchase in bulk?

5.  What is the maximum quantity you are likely to purchase at any one time?

6.  What are the most common colours you use?

7.  What price range do you consider as reasonable for this product

Thank you for taking the time to complete this questionnaire.

regards,

David

David M. Lanning
J. Hewit & Sons Ltd.