Re: Polly Lada-Mocarski

        Polly was also very kind to have donated her collection of instructional and
reference works about binding to the North Bennet Street School's Bookbinding
program.  I had the great pleasure of spending a number of hours perusing it-
 many hard to find foreign publications are among them.

        She also donated her decorative paper collection to the Folger Shakespeare
Library in DC.  It's an impressive collection that is very comprehensive-
similar to the Rosamond Loring collection, but I beleive less well known.
 Linda Hohneke gave a presentation at the 3rd Int'l Marbler's Gathering,
drawing heavily on this resource, and I beleive that there are plans for an
exhibit of a selection of the papers in the near future.

        While I never knew her, I greatly appreciate her contributions to the field
in this country.

Jake Benson