Re: Organizing a small library

I have a similar collection (though not as large), and my own system of
organization is fairly rough and ready. I rely on a few broad categories,
such as type specimens, history of libraries, book collecting, history of
publishing, private presses, etc. I think any system you can devise is
better than an alphabetical sequence.

William S. Peterson