Re: Aluminum Pots for cooking & Paste

Jeff's reply is on-target and accurate.  After much independent research,
no link between aluminum and Alzheimer's can be proven.  There is a basis
for the myth . . . Alzheimer's patients have been found to have traces of
aluminum in some portion of the brain.  Fact: Aluminum is the most
plentiful element in the earth's crust . . . you'll acquire some of it even
if you never use an aluminum pot!

The recognized "expert" on this topic is Sy Epstein at the Aluminum
Association http://www.aluminum.org

donn