Re: Aluminum Pots for cooking

Not true about only acidic foods. Basic foods also, such as potatoes. Just
avoid it. The fact that it affects taste should be enough to steer you
away.

I, also, as a young independent chemistry student, shoved a piece of
Aluminum foil into a test tube of Sodium Hydroxide. I think I invented a
ballistic-chemical weapon of some sort, and should contact the pentagon
about a patent. I am lucky it was pointed away from my face.

POIHSAI BIBLIA POLLA OUK ESTIN PERASMOS