Re: Organizing a small library

I have a rather simple method....  The books I use most often are nearest
me, the ones less often used end up further away... <G>

The best thing is to be familiar with the contents of each book.  Simple
categories will not work all that well is the subject you are categorizing
is at all complex.  (I've been working on an ID scheme for my Submarine
Bibliography for about a year now, still nothing that works....)

Derek