Re: Polaroid printer

A few years ago I co-taught a class with a photographer on Polaroid transfer.
I did the handmade paper part and he did the photo transfer part. The
Polaroid company gave each of us a beautiful booklet about artists using this
technique. It featured photographs of their work with this technique and
their comments on the technique. Perhaps the Polaroid company still has the
publication and would give or sell you one if you contacted them.