Re: Polaroid printer

In a message dated 9/12/97 8:44:35 PM, Patricia Grass wrote:

<<The
Polaroid company gave each of us a beautiful booklet about artists using this
technique.>>

The book is "Polaroid Guide to Instant Imaging: Advanced Image Transferring."
It is available from Polaroid Corporation, 575 Technology Square, Cambridge,
MA 02139. It was published in 1991, so perhaps there is an updated version
since. I found it very helpful and interesting. I believe it is free on
request.

Barbara Harman