[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Polaroid printer
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Polaroid printer
- From: Jennifer Vignone <opus@TIAC.NET>
- Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 18:39:28 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <199709131741.NAA11830@maildeliver0.tiac.net>
- Message-Id: <199709132237.PAA18214@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Hey, what have I missed? This does sound like fun? What are you guys
>Are you doing the emulsion transfer of the 10 sec picture?
>Are you using gelitan in the hot water?
>A blow dryer on the back of the transfer while transfering will make crisper
>With the emulsion transfer, do you first spray the back of the picture with
>clear kote or plasti-kote?
>Isn't it fun?