Pochoir

There is a book on this topic:

Jean Saude, Traite d' Enluminure au Pochoir,  Paris 1925.
It's a rare book, quite expensive to buy if you can find it, check a
large art library.
Good luck.

Does anyone know the details of how to do the pochoir stencil coloring =
technique? I've searched the web and found art work using the technique
but nothing = describing the technique. I know that it uses stencils and
some form of = pigment but that's about it. Thanks. Kim