Re: Pochoir

Dear Friends
        I remember reading a book about Sonia Delauney in which the pochoir
technique was described. I believe she may have used it in books but I'm
not sure. I've looked in some of my art books to see if I could find any
clues. One bibliography lists Rhythms and Colours by Jacques Dmasse,
published by Thames and Hudson in 1972. I don't know if that's the one I
saw.
        Sonia Delauney was pretty amazing. She painted, but also designed
fabric and clothing and had her own fashion design studio for a while,
and collaborated with Stravinsky And Diaghilev on set designs and
costumes. This is not exactly the information requested on pochoir, but
it reminded me of her and I thought it might be of interest.

in good spirit,
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord
Newburyport, MA