Re: Polaroid printer

Dear Friends
        Thanks for all the info on polaroid transfers. The websites, esp.
Polaroid, were exremely helpful. I see now that there are two possible
processes- the image transfer, which is what I've been trying, in which
the film is exposed, separated, and the negative is transfered onto
paper. The emulsion transfer in which the picture is fully exposed and
then soaked in boiling water so that the emulsion lifts off the surface
of the photo paper and can be transfered onto another surface.
Obviously, these are simplified statements but they are the basics.
Thanks again for all the help. It'll get me to the next step.

in good spirit,
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord
Newburyport, MA