Re: Pochoir-Delaunay

Delaunay illustrated at least one book that I know of, "27 tableaux
vivant".  I fashioned a museum box for a copy of it and have it scanned
on my page at:
http://w3.nai.net/~bbliopeg/portfolio.htm
The design is repeated verbatum (no copyright questions please) from one
of the pochoir in the book, done in gouache with brush.

--
Denis Gouey

Visit the Denis Gouey Bookbinding Studio at:
http://w3.nai.net/~bbliopeg