[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Pochoir & stencil
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Pochoir & stencil
- From: Béatrice <beart@IDT.NET>
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 09:33:54 +0000
- Message-Id: <199709151350.GAA16926@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I am a papercutter and use stencil, I cut them in linseed oil paper. I
make print using them on an etching press, you can see examples on my "
prints" pagehttp://hudson.idt.net/~beart/ei/prints.html, I also use the
matrix to make books. I use that linseed oil paper as pochoir if I can't
put it on the press. I find this paper very resistant, and would also
be interested to know what other artists use. Thank you
Eclectic Iconoclast http://idt.net/~beart =
Let's keep in touch !