[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Boxes-GPO manual
- From: Darryl Baird <rosebud@WHY.NET>
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 14:03:49 +0000
- Message-Id: <199709151850.LAA17908@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: http://www.why.net/users/rosebud
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I just received the _Boxes for the Protection of Books:Their Design and
Construction_ from the GPO. It is huge and heavy and very well detailed.
Seven chapters thick at 1.25 inches, printed on card stock, and 3-hole
punched. Wow. It's just what I needed for my new portfolio boxes. I'd
recommend it to anyone needing to construct protective covers.