printed pages

My local letter press printer is *considering* printing and selling pages
for address books and guest books.  These would be somewhat generic
items, letter press printed, with some personlization for weddings,
funerals, etc.  They would sell in sets with price breaks for quanity
orders.  (Quanities would start at 10)

This idea is in the birth stage so there's no telling what will happen or
when it might be but if you are interested in knowing more about this,
CONTACT ME DIRECTLY, NOT THE LIST.  I will pass along the info to the
printer.

If you have specific needs (sizes, colors, etc.) that you are looking
for, feel free to include them and I will pass them along.  If this goes,
he wants to be very accountable to the buying public (translate:  want's
to make some money and give you what you want.)

SEND YOUR POSTAL AND E-MAIL ADDRESS TO:

paradux@alaska.net     NOT THE LIST, PLEASE.

Artemis