Re: pre-bound pages commercially avaiable?

Kate's Paper in NYC carries them, but I don't have an address. They also offer a
discount to Center for Book Arts members, and the price goes down as quantity goes
up. Maybe someone in NYC can post the address and phone, or you can contact CBA  at
bookarts@pipeline.com