10/1 deadlines

Hello all...

I wanted to let everyone know that Hand Papermaking will be raising the rates for subscriptions to the semi-annual journal and quarterly newsletter on October 1. If you wish to subscribe (or renew your subscription) before then, the rates are $35/year in the US, $40/year to Canada/Mexico, and $45/year overseas. After October 1, the rates go up by $5. Orders can be sent to the address below. Phone or e-mail orders are also taken using Visa or Mastercard for payment. More info on our non-profit organization can be seen at <www.bookarts.com/handpapermaking>.

If you wish a free listing in the 1998/99 edition of The Book Arts Directory published by Page Two, the deadline is also October 1. Order forms were sent out a couple months ago. If you did not receive one, and want to be listed, send your snail mail address to <pagetwo@bookarts.com> and I'll send you a form to fill out.

Thanks,

...tom

Tom Bannister     tel 800/821-6604, fax 202/895-6048
Page Two, Inc.    PO Box 77167, Washington, DC 20013
Hand Papermaking  PO Box 77027, Washington, DC 20013