[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Leda Black <LMB@MATH.AMS.ORG>: announcing a book fair]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: [Leda Black <LMB@MATH.AMS.ORG>: announcing a book fair]
- From: Leda Black <LMB@MATH.AMS.ORG>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 11:31:19 -0400
- Message-Id: <199709171529.IAA22300@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Received: from AXP14.AMS.ORG by AXP14.AMS.ORG (PMDF V5.1-8 #1)
id <01INQX3U836O000UYS@AXP14.AMS.ORG> for lmb; Wed, 17 Sep 1997 11:22:46 EST
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 11:22:46 -0400 (EDT)
From: Leda Black <LMB@MATH.AMS.ORG>
Subject: announcing a book fair
Content-type: TEXT/PLAIN; CHARSET=US-ASCII
A Book Fair, featuring small press, fine press, and artist's books.
Sunday, October 5, 1997
In Providence, Rhode Island at Alumnae Hall, Brown University, 194 Meeting
Admission is free.
At 1pm Daniel Kelm speaks about his work: "Design and Accident at the
>From 2pm to 5pm is the show and sale. Talk with artists, writers, printers,
binders, collectors and SEE AND PURCHASE BOOKS.
Sponsored by the John Russell Bartlett Society.
For more information call (401) 331-0659 or (401) 331-7713