Change of Address

Please be advised that as of September 30th, Frederick Bearman will
be leaving his current position as Head of Conservation for Columbia
University Libraries.  As of November 3rd, he will be taking up a new
post as Director of the Conservation Centre, Camberwell College of Arts,
The London Institute, Peckham Road, London SE5 8UF, England, UK.
Tel: 0171 514 6304, Fax: 0171 514 6318.

I'd like to thank all those who have made my time in the US an enjoyable
and rewarding experience.

With all best wishes, and thanks.

Frederick Bearman