Roll Laminator for Sale

Graphic III 18" Variable Speed Profession Roll Laminator

Includes: 2 rolls laminating film starter kit.

Retail price: $1,299.00

Available for $395.00 + s/h

The machine is in Syracuse, NY (Centrally isolated) so purchaser would have
to arrange for shipping with seller.

Contact:
Ron Bouverat at 315-446-0683
Email <mailto:rpbouver@library.syr.edu>

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THE LIST
RESPOND TO THE INDIVIDUAL OFFERING THE ITEM
>>>       I love working in the library. There is             <<<
>>something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<

Peter D. Verheyen           <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@listserv.syr.edu