[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Coffee Filter Book???
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Coffee Filter Book???
- From: Daria <dherlihy@TIAC.NET>
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 10:00:01 -0500
- Message-Id: <199709181338.GAA22240@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Dear Beth - the filters vary in size and shape. The filters that are folded
as they come out of the packeage can be used as pages, sew them together or
lace them or whatever, along the folded edges before or after you draw,
or whatever on them - experimenting is half the fun. Can punch holes in them,
glue them, dip and dye, stamp, stencil etc etc - the paper is very soft,
absprbemt, usually of alpha cellulose, and, I would hope, pretty much
Let us know how you make out.
Lilias from Saltwinds Yankee Barn Workshop