Marbled Paper

        I would love to hear from anyone out here who marbles
paper or even fabric. I have been marbling small sizes of
paper and in small batches, for about 4 yrs. I am very keen
about continuing to work in this craft and would like the
chance to talk to others about it.
        For example, does anyone out here know where
to get carrageenan size in Canada. I have been scouting
around for a few months and still can't find a place that
distributes in Ontario or Quebec.
        I look forward to hearing from other marblers. I
have been working in isolation so long that it's high
time I took the opportunity to speak with others.
        Thanks
        Jill