[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Somerset Studio address
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Somerset Studio address
- From: ***Beth*** <mainelybeth@PRODIGY.NET>
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 07:38:04 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <199709191126.HAA102132@pimail90-int.prodigy.net>
- Message-Id: <199709191148.EAA13430@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Here is the address Elsa requested.
Stampington and Company
22992 Mill Creek, Suite B
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
They currently have their back issues available according to the issue I
just received a couple of days ago.
There are only 4 back issues plus the current one.
They say the cost for the back issues is 5.95(US and Canada)
You can call 714-380-7318 to use credit card
Hope this helps. I am not connected with this magazine. Just
happen to love it. It was like it was created just for me!
At 07:08 AM 9/19/97 +0000, Elsa Wachs wrote:
>Somerset Studios has been mentioned during this thread a couple of times
>but with no address, unless I missed it.
>Would someone please share thier address with us.
>Thanks in advance.