coffee filter books

The books that I have seen are all made from the cone style filters, and thus
make ready made pockets in which you can put "stuff".  (Like a small pamphlet
book or a photo or something fun) I have also thought about how the filters
would take dye etc.  It soaks up fluid so readily it would be fun to
experiment with bleeding dyes to have a kind of varigated effect.
darcy