Re: Carol Barton books at Colophon Page

Hi all,

This is my first posting here, so excuse me if I break any
list rules.

Richard Minsky wrote:
> Those interested in Carousel and Pop-up books can go to:
> http://colophon.com/gallery/minsky/popup.htm

Been there, caught the pop-up virus <g>. I also dug in the
bookarts archives; there was an extensive and very interesting
pop-up thread in 1995.
But I'm still trying to find good books that teach how to make pop-ups;
I bought "Pop-up" by Paul Jackson, which is a very nice book, and now
I am looking for more. Plus a source in Europe (preferably Switzerland,

of course) where I can order the books.

All booked up,
Matthias from Bern, Switzerland