Re: Carol Barton books at Colophon Page

Tarkin Press has several wonderful paper engineering books: Paper Engineering
for Pop Up Books and Cards by Mark Hiner  and Up-Pops by the same author-
this is paper engineering with elastic bands.I began many years ago with a
childrens book How to Make Pop Ups by Joan Irvine-Morrow Junior Books at 105
Madison Ave. NYC 10016. The address for Tarkin is Tarkin Publications,
Stradbroke, Diss, Norgolk 1P21 5JP, England. Do ask for their catalog, they
have wonderful site specific pop-up titles. I hope this helps. Louise
Neaderland