Japanese Book Cloth Available

The Campbell-Logan Bindery, inc. of Minneapolis, Minnesota is proud to
announce that it has acquired the distribution rights for Japanese book
cloth previously imported by Johnson Bookbinding Supply Company in South
Range, Michigan.

Initial inventory of the most popular Japanese bookbinding fabrics have
been ordered in the 310, 341, 361, 540, 862, and 2504 series.

These fabrics will be stocked in quantities sufficient for immediate sale
in full bolt (55 yards), half bolt, 10 yard and 5 yard minimum quantities
from our distribution center in Minneapolis through the Campbell-Logan
Bindery's Supply Division.

Special orders or orders for other non-stock fabrics are welcome and will
be handled promptly.

Telephone orders may be processed toll free by calling our customer service
department at 800-942-6224 or by fax 612-332-1316, Monday through Friday.
VISA, Master Card and American Express charges are welcome.

"I think it would be a good idea."

Gandhi's responce to the question "What
 do you think of western civilization?"

Duncan Campbell