[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Classic Laid, Classic Linen
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Classic Laid, Classic Linen
- From: Lidia Varesco <lsv1@XSITE.NET>
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 23:31:45 -0400
- Message-Id: <199709240330.UAA18658@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>Shari....."Classic" is a name brand. Not all Linen and Laid papers will
>marble, you will have to test them. Good luck. All serious marblers even
>after nearly twenty years feel like "beginners" ...there is always more =
>learn. If you need any technical advice from any of us longer-term
>"beginners" feel free to ask.
Just to put my 2 cents in--Classic Crest is made by Neenah Paper.