[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
"Which Paper" by Sylvie Turner
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: "Which Paper" by Sylvie Turner
- From: "Susan G. Strahl" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 12:47:38 -0400
- Message-Id: <199709241742.KAA18454@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: mdn.net
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
In response to Becky Schnelker's request, I recall purchasing my copy of
"Which Paper" a year of two ago from John Neal, Bookseller (Greensboro,
NC) at (800) 369-9598, or (910) 272-6139. It is also offered in Daniel
Smith's catalog of Artists' Materials at (800) 426-6740. They're
located in Seattle, WA.
If neither of these places currently have this book in stock, try Design
Press, 11 West 19th Street, New York, NY, 10011.