Re: Fwd: Re: [APH] making signatures

And of course there is always LaTeX and dviware.  LaTeX is a typesetting
program that takes a text file that includes commands to define
table of contents, chapters, etc.  Once it is formated you can use
various dvi programs to create signatures.  I have been doing this
for a while and have created my own versions of 20,000 Leagues Under
the Sea for example.  There are free versions of all the software if
anyone wants to get into it.  comp.text.tex is a mailing list that
could get you started.  If anyone wants to know more, let me know.  I'm
not great at it, but it gives me something to practice my bookbinding
on.  Oh, and the text versions of many books are free as well.

--
Jeffrey D. Morris, Ph.D.
Eastman Kodak Co.