Re: Fwd: Re: [APH] making signatures

At 11:17 26/09/97 -0400, you wrote:
>As a PageMaker user, I know there is a utility which will make
>signatures from your multiple page files.  It can be a little
>tricky if you have different numbers of pages in your signatures,
>but very easy for a single-signuature "pamphlet."

I don't know about other word processing applications, but in WordPerfect
it's extremely easy: you just tell it to Print, then select Options, and
then click on Booklet Printing. Of course, it works best, of course, if you
have 4, 8, 16, or 32 pages (counting both recto and verso), but you can
either play with your font sizes, etc. or just put up with however many
blank sheets at the end. I would imagine other word processing applications
have something similar.

Rons