try it out

dad and mom

i'm trying out the shot cut mail system on my e-m program... maybe this will
work...

glad to hear you had such  a productive day.  so did i.  i worked on my 50
pages for the collabrative book i'm a part of in book art guild, and i
finished the 7 books i was making... have to get some more ribbon to
complete the rest.

jer attended an all day retreat for the chamber of commerce... he's thrilled.

love, k