Re: Fwd: Re: [APH] making signatures

Kim,

As far as I can tell you can't do booklet printing in MS Word directly. You
have to do it in Ms Publisher. This program comes with MS Office 97 but I'm
not sure about 95. You could do the typing in MS Word then paste it over to
Publisher. I used to use the booklet printing feature in Wordperfect all the
time until we upgraded our computers to Windows NT and started using MS
Word.
Hope this helps.

Jackie