[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: AmericanPrint Alliance
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: AmericanPrint Alliance
- From: Karen Sanders <karen@COMPGEN.COM>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 09:39:24 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <199709292053.QAA11328@pyongsan.compgen.com>
- Message-Id: <199709301337.GAA16634@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
> Does anyone have the address for the American Print Alliance?
there's information about the alliance at www.madisoncorp.com, and
a street address is located on the order form: The American Print Alliance,
302 Larkspur Turn, Peachtree City Ga 30269-2210
The American Print Alliance travelling exhibit is currently up at the
Agnes Scott College Dana Fine Arts Building, in Decatur, Georgia (a
community adjacent to Atlanta). The exhibit includes examples of the
book arts as well as other print media.
The Alliance and Agnes Scott College sponsored a printmaker's meeting
last Saturday, with speakers and demonstrations. Another meeting is planned
for the spring, site to be announced.
The meeting included some lively discussion about printmaking and processes
including digital presswork and Xerographic prints.
-Karen from Atlanta