list manager, please help!

Very, very, very sorry everybody... please forgive the technical intrusion.=
..  I sent a nomail command to the listserv & got back an answer saying it =
couldn't understand my email. I'm leaving tomorrow for 5 weeks & need to tu=
rn off all my lists, but none of my various listservs & majordomos &c. are =
understanding my emails; never had this problem before so I think it's some=
thing w/ my server. Please please please just boot me off the list & when I=
 come back I will try to figure it all out. Thank you so much... now, back =
to your regular programming...

Indigo Som

bitchy buddha press

Mail sent via the E-Mail System of: