Re: San Francisco

Flax on Market Street near Gough has wonderful supply of paper.  In =
addition to what's on display, they also have tons of books for you to =
peruse.  Take a paper tube and carry the stuff back with you (you can =
also buy a paper tube there) or do what I did and take the stuff to the =
post office and mail it to yourself.  My paper almost beat me back.  If =
you are looking for other interesting items to use in books, the Japan =
Center and Chinatown are possibilities.
Kim