Re: Fwd: Re: [APH] making signatures

I use MS Publisher booklet printing feature and find it great to make
books as it is a publishing software easy to use for beginners (and
cheap too!). As far as I know it is available for windows 95 or NT. Got
free e-text public domain books from several sites on the web and then
can practice my book binging. With publisher, you can even incorporate
very easily pictures and/or drawings and on some web-sites, they are
made available with the text.

Hope this helps

Michel