From:   The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting on behalf of Peter D.
Verheyen
Sent:   Thursday, October 02, 1997 11:57 AM
To:     BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject:        Re: email address change

To change your address you will need to unsubscribe the old, from the old,
and then resubscribe with whatever address you know have. If, for some
reason your address changed without warning (happens often in very subtle
ways) then I will have to remove you manually. You will however have to
subscribe yourself. I will not do that.

Full information can be found in the FAQ (URL in sig file below). Please
remember, the list name is Book_Arts-L. There is an "_" between Book and
Arts. It has to be there.

Peter

At 05:29 PM 10/1/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I've seen mail go by on how to change one's address for the book arts list,
>but I didn't really pay attention because I wasn't planning to change.
>could you send me how to go about changing my address?
>
>if I don't hear from you by the 3rd, I will unsubscribe my old address and
>re-subscribe using my new address.
>
>thanks much

>>     In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern.     <<

Peter D. Verheyen   <wk> 315.443.9937      <fax> 315.443.9510
<Email>                        mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>                http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>       mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu