[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: "interpreting daVinci"
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: "interpreting daVinci"
- From: Jeanne Drewes <jdrewes@JHU.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 08:51:51 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <01IOCIK54EDM99E4ES@jhmail.hcf.jhu.edu>
- Message-Id: <199710031254.FAA12206@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
the "Interpreting DaVinci" show of the Potomac Chapter of
the Guild of bookworkers is up only for the month of
September in Baltimore, however you can still see it in a
somewhat smaller venue at the Fifth Biannual Pyramid
Atlantic Book Fair at the Corcoran Gallery of Art in
Washington, DC on November 22 and 23rd.
Preservation Department voice 410 516 5486
Milton S. Eisenhower Library NEW fax 410 516 0809
Johns Hopkins University
3400 N. Charles Street email@example.com
Baltimore, MD 21218
On Thu, 2 Oct 1997, Aaron Krauss wrote:
5Kathie Gillaspey/Paper Wings TM wrote:
5> >The Potomac Chapter of the Guild of Bookworkers has mounted its
5> >exhibition, "Interpreting daVinci".
5> I saw this on a recent trip to Baltimore and was very impressed. Some
5> nice work there!!
5> Rubber Angel
5> Paper Wings TM PO Box 90582 San Diego, Ca 92169-2582
5> "Angelic Papers & Accessories to Express Your Creativity"
5> Catalog $2, credited toward purchase of $10 or more
5 How long will the exhibition be up, and where is it located. I will
5be going in that direction in Oct. , and would love to see the show.
5Western Carolina University