[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Web resources for finding equipment
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Web resources for finding equipment
- From: Kim Nickens <nickinpa@SGI.NET>
- Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 09:48:54 -0400
- Message-Id: <199710041353.GAA06196@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Does anyone have an email address for American Graphic Arts? The reply button on their web page doesn't seem to work.
From: Normandy Helmer[SMTP:nhelmer@DARKWING.UOREGON.EDU]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 1997 2:20 PM
Subject: Web resources for finding equipment
American Graphic Arts now has a Web page up, at http://agamachinery.com/
American Graphics Arts
John Jacobsen, Jr., proprietor
Elizabeth, NJ 07206
You might also find the Thomas Registery useful, which is at
www.thomasregister.com/. You need to register to search but there is no
charge. Good way to find manufacturers.
Head, Preservation & Binding Dept.
University of Oregon Library