[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Pasting down endpapers
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Pasting down endpapers
- From: Erin Moore <ecmoore@UTKUX.UTCC.UTK.EDU>
- Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 22:27:48 -0400
- Message-Id: <199710060145.SAA13848@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: University of Tennessee
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Thanks for the quick response. I'd never had the paper bubble. I do
make my paste very stiff (dry) and that is hard to convey here.
> Gluing out the board will cause the paper to begin
> to bubble almost immediately. Using paste will give you more time to try to
> smooth these out, but because paste almost always is "wetter" than pva, the
> tendency is for the paper to bubble.