Re: (Fwd) Re: Curse puts fear of God into thieving clerics

For all interested parties.  I have a version of the same *curse* posted
in my medical history library.  The fact that the poster discovered it in
a religious book store does have significance, because the owner indicated
he had had problems with this issue with his patrons.  The issue is not
exclusive to the clergy, however and I have received very favorable
comments by many of our visitors as well as our patrons.
I regret that a member of the clergy took offense.  I enjoyed the post.

Jane Brown