Re: (Fwd) Re: Curse puts fear of God into thieving clerics

At 08:54 AM 10/6/97 -0400, you wrote:

Hmmmmm, I didn't know that clergy was immune to "sin" given the examples of
Robertson (a child out of wedlock), Bakker (stole or misappropriated mucho
dollars) and Swaggert (who was caught TWICE with a prostitute) and others.
Perhaps those examples hadn't received their "sainthood" yet ? <g>