Re: Pasting down endpapers

Blair wrote:

> Just One More suggestion, while I think of it... a few years ago I started
> making my cooked paste *very* thick, so that it cooled into a solid.  Then
> Really whip it in a food processor, blender, or even electric beaters and you
> would be amazed at how dreamy it becomes to apply.

Do you wait until it is cooled/solid to blend it? Sounds like a great
twist, can't wait to try it. And, yes, I am squirreling these away for
future reference and experiment. I am a newcomer to the list, how much
binding discussion generally goes on here? I have been binding for about
eight years and was delighted to come in on this thread, though anything
book related is manna to me. Thanks for being here.