Re: Email address

Although I don't know the owner's name, I do have a flier from a company
advertising Microclimates, custom designed preservation boxes. The address is:

        CMI
        831 Boyle Road
        Fairfield, PA 17320
        (717) 642-6304
        fax (717) 642-6596
        EMAIL: CMIboxes@AOL.com

Hope this leads to the person you are looking for. If not, please contact
me off the list by email and I will call someone who can get more information.

At 10:53 PM 10/5/97 +1000, Wilson wrote:
>Can anyone help with email address for Peter Waters (ex Library of
>Congress) who now lives in Fairfield, Pa?
>
>Thanks  -- Vi
>
>WILSON    rondelay@qldnet.com.au

Susan W. Wilson
Director, Scientific Library
Project Manager, DATA MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC.
NCI-Frederick Cancer Research & Development Center
P.O. Box B
Frederick, Maryland 21702-1201
Phone: (301) 846-1093
Fax:   (301) 846-6332