[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Sewing stations
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Sewing stations
- From: Barbara Wellman <wellman4@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 19:18:13 -0700
- Message-Id: <199710062329.QAA17622@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
On Mon, 6 Oct 1997 19:06:05 -0400 Patricia Grass <PAGrass@AOL.COM>
>I teach a lot of beginning bookbinding. Mostly people who want to make
> is there something about using the sewing station that is important to
the good >construction of a book?
Please, what is a sewing station?