Re: (Fwd) Re: Curse puts fear of God into thieving clerics

>>For all interested parties.  I have a version of the same *curse* posted
>>in my medical history library.  The fact that the poster discovered it in
>>a religious book store does have significance, because the owner indicated
>>he had had problems with this issue with his patrons.  The issue is not
>>exclusive to the clergy, however and ............

A corespondent in Letters to the Editor of 'The Daily Telegraph' (available as
the Electronic Telegraph on the Web, by the way) last Saturday, 4 Oct, has also
referred to the report of this medieval curse.

He states this 'curse' appears to have been displayed in the Crown Court
Circuit Library, Birmingham, for over a year with 'obviously no effect on
lawyers'!!

Rodney Fry
Berks
England