Re: Sewing Frame

I've done it both ways, with single books on cords, and although it
certainly is possible without a frame and you can do it if you don't have
one, I find it a lot faster and easier with the frame. The tension on the
cords insures that the sewing stays square and that no kinks develop,
without having to think about it.

BTW, if you don't have a frame, a chair on the table will do, if it has a
cross-rung on the legs. You can loop the tape or cord over the rung and pin
or tape it to the table edge or bottom.

            Richard
            http://minsky.com