Re: Sewing stations

Thanks all for the discussion of sewing frames and for the correction of
terms. I hope you will put up with another question. I could have asked it
privately but I think there are others who read this list who came to
bookbinding from art rather than conservation or library work and also may
not be familiar with certain terms. Mr. Landry wrote "More importantly it
allows a consolidation of the sections of the book that would be impossible
without the frame."  What do you mean by "consolidation of the sections?"